January 30, 2020
We were joined by the founder and president of the National Sports Forum, Ron Seaver, to talk about the event's conception and its evolution over the years. Ron talks about the struggles in the early years of NSF and his perseverance because of his belief in what the forum stood for. We also talked about the upcoming forum in Atlanta, what attendees can expect and covered the Daktronics breakout session “Cater to your fans in a new way: Social Experiences from Street-to-Seat” on Monday, February 10th.
- National Sports Forum Website (featuring the Daktronics countdown clock)
- NSF 2020 Agenda
- 2018 NSF Corporate & Industry Survey Form
- Daktronics Breakout Session: "Cater to Your Fans in a New Way: Social Experience From Street-to-Seat"
- Date: Monday, February 10, 2020
- Time: 11:45 am - 12:45 pm
- Moderator: Brent Stevens - National Sales Manager; Professional Sports, Daktronics
- Scott Jenkins - General Manager; Mercedes-Benz Stadium, AMB Sports + Entertainment
- Michael Drake - Senior VP Corporate Partnerships and Premium Sales, Atlanta Hawks
- Mike Money - Assistant AD/Marketing & Fan Experience, Clemson University